Nestled in Illovo Beach, on the South Coast of Durban we are a Christian Establishment and Trust fund which also forms part of Little Saints Creche and after Care.
Little Saints is secure, educational and has a fun based environment for each and every child. We are a small, not too big Creche with some of our teachers having been with us since the opening of the school. A very joyful group of caring teachers and staff. We respect parental wishes and encourage all parents to get involved in the activities of the Creche. We welcome any suggestions and ideas that you may have.
Two-way communication is an important part of our philosophy. We have all our documents available on email for parents and we are always responding to feedback. We are open for all, as we have staff who will understand and communicate with your children knowing your language, need, and culture.
We will continuously educate ourselves and all those whom we work with in order to provide the best possible fun learning environment for your child. We will educate your child through books, songs, arts and crafts and simple fun methods of teaching.
We will also operate via curriculum to ensure your child is introduced to lasting personal quality and learning skills. We are committed to meeting your child’s needs both developmentally and personally. We welcome you and your family to join us in helping your child grow and develop during their early years at Little Saints Creche and Aftercare.
What our parents are saying
- Sometimes words cannot express our immense gratitude towards the staff at Little Saints crèche and day care. I would just like to express my immense respect that I have for you and your staff. In this competitive world where every person thinks about minting money your main aim was to deliver quality care and warmth. To my happiness, all my fear vanished when I acknowledge the care that your staff gave my children. It has been quite a journey finding a school where I felt at peace as I have as you know been through the worst at the hands of another school and their staff. I can see a difference in my child’s behavior and they are definitely a happier. I really thank you from the depth of my heart for taking such good care of my children. This is definitely a school that I would recommend for other parents.
- Thank you to the Little Saints team for all your hard work with my precious little saint. She has really learned a lot this last year and came out her shell. Your friendly staff always help when I need information and I am really grateful to your whole team. Betsie is always telling me how much fun she had learning and I am absolutely stunned at how early they learn the 123’s and abc’s. Again, thank you very much for being such an amazing creche.
2021 Registration now open. Still best price in Town, best Security, best Education, best Staff.
PRICES FOR LITTLE SAINTS – ALL REGISTRATIONS COST R350.00
Our very strict protocol for hygiene and healthcare still going strong daily.
We have adopted rigorous COVID-19 procedures as per the below points.
- Clean and Assured – We will constantly be cleaning, disinfecting, and inspecting.
- Healthy – Staff will be regularly tested and screened for COVID-19 symptoms. Upon arrival, your kids will be screened and sanitizers provided as most businesses do.
- Monitored – Staff and kids will have active monitoring of symptoms and temperature.
- Individualised – Kids will have their own desk space. Strict equipment sharing will be in place. This will ensure the safety of everyone.
AGE 2 YEAR AND ABOVE:
Price Schedule for Little Saints:
- Agreement Age 2 year and above Monthly | R1,300.00
- Month to month | R1,500.00
- Half-Day | R1,100.00
- Daily | R75.00
After Care Register:
School After Care:
- Afternoon with all homework completed | R50,00
BABIES 6-23 MONTHS:
- Months | R1,400.00
- Half-Day Babies | R1,200.00
- Daily Babies | R130.00
- *Book in advance. Preference Mon. Wed. Fridays according to staff increase.
DISABLED / EXTRA CARE:
- Monthly | R1,500.00 Per Child *
- Half-Day | R1,300.00
- Daily | R150.00
Please note, we will do our best to stabilise kids to fit in a class however, if a child cannot fit in with class activities/crying/tantrum constantly disrupting class, after 3 days of no change, parents will be advised and will be paid backrest of the fee.
- Monday to Friday | R60.00
- Under Age 2
- Daily | R100.00
- Weekly | R400.0
ANNUAL AGREEMENT: IMPORTANT
Please understand that the price of R1,300 is very low in our Market, for this reason we call this an Annual Agreement. Fixed for 1 full year that your Child will stay with us.
This means that you will be liable for every month payment, even if your Child is not coming to School. If you have paid for a full month, and your child stays for one week – Due to rent and staff salaries, we unfortunately will not reimburse.
Little Saints Bank Account Details
- Bank Name: Absa Bank Reach Out Community Foundation Trust.
- Account Number: 4088077201 – Cheque Account
- Branch Code: 632005
- Reference Name and Surname for Child.
Open door policy
Our office door is always open and we urge parents to discuss any concerns or problems they may have, as we understand how precious our children are and that no concern is too minor, and even if there are no concerns, we would still love to chat.
Children are more than welcome to have their parties at the school. If a party is not held at school, and only a few children are invited to the party, kindly get their parents names and telephone numbers from the office in order to invite the rest of the kids.
We also include Mom’s Tea, Grandparents Tea, Parents evenings, Talent shows and various other activities throughout the year.
With Christian principles and values, we trust and believe that each child that enters our gates will be truly blessed.
- 07H30 – 08H00 | ARRIVE & WELCOME FREE PLAY
- 08H00 – 08H15 | PRAYING AND SINGING
- 08H30 – 09H00 | BREAKFAST AND TOILET
- 09H00 – 09H30 | EDUCATIONAL SONGS
- 09H30 – 09H45 | COUNTING SPELLING FUN
- 09H45 – 10H30 | ARTS AND CRAFT FUN TIME
- 10H30 – 11H00 | PLAY OUTSIDE TEAM ACTIVITY WEATHER PERMIT
- 11H00 – 11H30 | SNACK TIME
- 11H30 – 12H00 | PUPPET STORY GAMES
- 12H00 – 12H30 | PUZZLE AND COLOUR IN
- 12H30 – 13H00 | LUNCH TIME
- 13H00 – 13H30 | CLEAN UP TIME
- 13H30 – 14H30 | NAPTIME
- 14H30 – 15H00 | ALL CHAT CREATIVE TEACH GROUPS
- 15H00 – 15H15 | BALANCE GAMES
- 15H15 – 15H30 | SNACK TIME
- 15H30 – 15H45 | CLEAN-UP THANKS GIVING
- 16H00 – 17H00 | FREE PLAY MOVIE TIME